Yes! I have the quickest and easiest slime recipe that requires ONLY 2 ingredients and I want to share it with you. This is a simple slime recipe without borax and without contact solution. Because it has only 2 ingredients it’s so easy to create the perfect slime EVERY time.
As someone who has tried making slime before and failed miserably, I know how hard it can be to get the perfect slime that’s not too stringy, not too sticky and is the right amount of stretchy.
Making slime is not always easy. But fear not as very soon I’ll get into this easy, basic slime recipe.
The 2 ingredients you will need for this simple slime recipe:
Kitchen items you will need:
- A bowl
- A spoon
How to make slime with this easy method:
- Add a minimum of 118ml (this is the standard sized bottle) of Elmer’s School Glue into a bowl.
- Shake the bottle of Magical Liquid well then add a little bit into the glue and stir.
- Keep adding a little bit of the Magical Liquid and stir it until your slime begins to form together. It should begin to peel away from the bowl as you stir it. You want the slime to be a little sticky but not sticking to everything.
- Now you can take the slime out of the bowl and knead it by pressing your fingers into it for a couple of minutes.
- If your slime is still very sticky (bare in mind that it should be a little sticky anyway), you can put it back in the bowl, shake the Magical Liquid and add a little more then repeat the process of mixing and kneading it. And if your slime is not sticky at all then you need to add more of the glue, mix and knead it again.
That’s it, your slime is made and now you can play with it!
How to decorate your slime
If you want to make your slime a bit fluffy, you can fold and knead a little shaving foam into it but make sure not to add too much as this will take away the stretchiness of the slime. Of course, you can also add beads, sequins, a little food colouring or glitter (such as the one in the image below).
Here are some fun things you can do with your slime
There are so many fun things to do with slime. Below are a few ideas, but check out these other 30 fun activities you can do with your slime.
- Stretch it
- Make numbers with it
- Make shapes with it
- Make letters with it
- Make objects for pretend play
- Young kids can practice their cutting skills with it using a plastic knife
Storing your slime
When you have finished playing with your slime you can store it in a ziploc bag (compress the air out of the bag before closing it) and put it in the fridge to keep it fresh.
Make sure to wash your hands after making this simple slime and wash your little ones hands after they play with it.
You may also like:
Please share this easy slime recipe if you know anyone else who might like to try it for themselves.